Monday, April 14, 2014

Awarding Shirtlessness


Take heart, gentle readers, because our work is apparently having a farther reaching effect than even I could have imagined!  I found out yesterday that MTV has a "Best Shirtless Performance" category in its famed Movie Awards, and last night, Zac Efron accepted his award shirtless - very appropriate!  I find this clip amusing because the host keeps playing the shirtless moment over and over.  Enjoy the above clip as I did.  Even though I still feel a touch icky about enjoying the shirtlessness of someone so young, I can't deny that his abs are rock hard and ready for many shirtless scenes to come.  I'm pleased to report that the nominees were four men and one woman, a sign that the shirtless tables have indeed turned.  Thank you for all the hard work you have done, IMS members.  Savor the sweet shirtless victory!


Yours in triumphant shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: