Monday, August 25, 2014

Shirtlessness for Good

Gentle readers, I am happy to report that I have found some shirtlessness for good to post as an antidote to all the bad news in the world.  The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has taken the internet by storm, and I'm happy to see that some participants decided to take it shirtless.  It restores some hope that shirtlessness can be a force for good in the world even in the face of darkness.  You all know my love for the Old Spice Guy, and here he is, doing his part to battle the disease.  One IMS member also alerted me to this list of shirtless ice bucket challenges, perhaps not as eloquent as the one above, but certainly worth checking out.  Enjoy, gentle readers!  And please remember that our cause can spread not only joy but healing in the world.  I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: