Monday, August 19, 2013

For Andrew with Love...


Continuing on the Asian leading male thread... I went out to dinner with some friends to toast my friend Andrew who is moving to the West Coast at the end of the month.  Not surprisingly, we discussed the list that I posted on Friday, it was made very clear to me that some people have preferences for accessories to shirtlessness that I did not even consider.  For instance, the above pictured Takeshi Kaneshiro got a lot of airtime for his ability to speak three languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, and Japanese.  Multilingual people are quite sexy.  The discussion of his language abilities left everyone rather breathless.  Was it that we had just stuffed ourselves with a ridiculous amount of Filipino food, or that languages turn us on?  Gentle readers, I'll let you decide.  And for Andrew, whom I will truly miss in New York for his artistry and his enthusiasm for eating small plates with me, I post Mr. Kaneshiro.  May the West Coast bring many more like him.  Until then, I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: