Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Girl's Shirtlessness


I stumbled upon an episode of "New Girl" the other night as I was packing to go to my second wedding of the summer and saw a scene of one of the best kisses on television ever.  I won't spoil it for any of you who have not watched all of the second season or even all of the first.  All I can say is that it was so good that I found myself binge watching the show in between wedding activities all weekend long.  And I discovered something amazing - Max Greenfield takes off his shirt in every single episode.  Now Mr. Greenfield does tend toward the pale and definitely is not a gentleman on the show, but there is something kind of endearing about a man who finds himself so socially out-maneuvered that he takes off his shirt whenever he feels uncomfortable.  I wish this would actually happen in real life.  But until it does, I'm happy to know that I can at least witness it every Thursday night.  I'm also pleased that there is a sassy Indian woman on the show.  Male shirtlessness, non-white characters who are not stereotypes, and excellent screen kisses?  I think I'm hooked.  Until next Thursday, I am definitely...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: