Monday, April 4, 2011

Gleeful Requests

As the evening began to settle here in Alabama, I started to panic that I would not be able to come up with any good shirtlessness for this week. While GA featured a fair amount of shirtlessness last week, I don't think I can support the musical episode. To be fair, I came to the theater via musicals and have a very soft spot for them, but watching doctors sing instead of operate did not compel me last week. Also, I think GA has used up its quotient of otherworldly visions in the form of Denny Duquette, and so I was very disappointed to spend an hour with Callie outside of her own body. Thank goodness Avery took off his shirt!

So I turned to an IMS member for advice, and he requested Mr. Darren Criss of "Glee." I was worried about the age factor, since I am not an advocate of posting children on the blog, but Mr. Criss is 24 - fair game. I am a few episodes behind on "Glee" but have thoroughly enjoyed his storyline with Kurt, even though I sit in nervous anticipation of Kurt's first heartbreak. Having survived high school and beyond, I am unfortunately bound to remember the accompaniment to most first kisses. But it is sweet to see their love story presented as just that. So many thanks for the suggestion of ground-breaking shirtlessness to my fellow IMS member!

In the meantime, things are heating up in the South, and I believe a lot of shirtlessness will be coming my way soon. The park is green and lovely; the pool will be open shortly; and there is no reason that attractive men should not be sauntering about without shirts for the rest of my stay here. No reason except the possibility of torrential rain and tornadoes, but I remain hopeful as should you. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! GA's musical episode was crazy! "Nobody Knows..." I totally started laughing...