Friday, October 11, 2013

Prinze of Shirtlessness


It was only this past summer that I finally watched "She's All That" one rainy afternoon in Philadelphia.  The cat whose house I was staying at was standing guard at my door in case I decided that I was not actually allergic to him, and I found myself pretty much stuck in my room.  No matter, I told myself, because now I can watch this teeny-bopper flick that once my high-school boyfriend dismissed as ridiculous.  It was pretty ridiculous.  My issue was not that Rachel Leigh Cook was pretty cute both before and after her makeover (which consisted of exchanging her overalls for a dress), but that Freddie Prinze Jr.'s character seemed like a complete jerk both before and after his.  I also could not believe that he was supposed to be a football player in that movie.  But lo and behold, Mr. Prinze is apparently making a comeback after taking some time to concentrate on his family with Sarah Michelle Gellar, and he is doing it with a shirtless scene.  Way to emerge from teen heart-throb-land with a six-pack!   I wish I had Lifetime!

So after all my doubts about him, I'd like to say he is all that!  And I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: