Friday, October 4, 2013

Arrows of Shirtlessness

Last year, I posted some ads from this show that were plastered everywhere, making my walks on the streets of New York much better.  All of them featured the star of the show, Stephen Amell, shirtless with a bow and arrow slung over his shoulder.  This year, the posters are all over again, but they have branched out to feature other characters from the series including this one of David Ramsey.  Mr. Ramsey was apparently also on Dexter (which I have not seen because I don't have any premium channels).  I have spent some time examining his arms in this photo and must say, I don't really understand them.  How are those muscles possible?  I have no answers, but I know that I like them.  I definitely need to see this show and find out how a multi-cultural cast takes off their shirts to fight crime.

I'm headed off for work again this weekend, and so my next post will be on Friday.  Hopefully my travels will include some new shirtlessness to mix things up a bit.  In spite of the fact that we are at the beginning of the season, other than Arrow, I have not seen a lot of shirtlessness to anticipate.  Perhaps I'm just jaded at this point.  But you never know; it only takes one instance of good shirtlessness to perk me right back up.  Until then, I remain...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: