Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun Summer Lovin'



The heat is overpowering in New York, and I have to take a moment away from the socially conscious shirtlessness and the conversational accessories to good shirtlessness that have been featured this summer to have a little fun. So I give you this humorous take on a classic summer movie of my childhood, Dirty Dancing, featuring some fine shirtlessness from an IMS favorite, Channing Tatum. His name still perplexes me, but the fact that he can make a spoof like this endears him to me. Good shirtlessness with a sense of humor! What a combination!

Meantime, my one-act play has two more performances this weekend. I've enjoyed seeing my work on stage and just hope the next time it happens, I can have a something besides a boom box that was around when Dirty Dancing came out for my sound system. Baby steps, people. At least no one is putting me in the corner. I'll be posting live from Fire Island on Monday. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: