Monday, August 31, 2009

Hey Mr. Producer!



Continuing on my rant for why Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman should be shirtless in their upcoming Broadway play, I present an old-school picture of Mr. Jackman. Need I say more? Clearly this man needs to take his shirt off on stage. We all know that his turn as Wolverine was a bit much for me, but in his natural state, I think he looks very much like a cop who would take his shirt off. Just saying...

Apparently IMS Official Poster Boy 2009, Gilles Marini, made an appearance on the Daytime Emmys yesterday, dancing with Vanessa Williams. I did not see it myself, but when it was reported to me, I started to get excited about the coming season of B&S. Who knew that I could anticipate the season opener for that show? They have a lot to make up for from last season by only showing the adolescent Ryan shirtless, and I expect Mr. Marini to take his shirt off in Episode 1. I understand that he has been signed for 8 episodes. I can only hope that means 8 weeks of excellent shirtlessness for us! I'm trying not to get too excited, though, because the season opener is still a month away! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: