Friday, February 18, 2011

Superman, Super Shirtless!

Oh happy day when the new Superman is announced! I know I'm behind the times here in the deep South, but news like this is definitely worth waiting for. You know that I have loved Henry Cavill since I first laid eyes on him in "The Tudors," and now the thought of seeing him on a giant screen wearing the suit of my favorite superhero is almost too much to bear. I am filled with joy.

I'm also happy because at last the weather has become delightful, and live shirtlessness seems possible again. I've taken to walking the long way to work in the hopes that I will run into a shirtless jogger, even though I know that shirtless jogging is forbidden in the park. This weather reminds me of the first days of spring in college when all the males spontaneously would take off their shirts just to feel the sun. It was generally a blinding proposition, but at least it started off the season with a bang. I'm happy for the sun in February and won't let anything bring me down. Henry Cavill and sunshine make me happy!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: