Monday, March 7, 2011

The Man Hug

I know that this is not a bona fide shirtless picture, but after seeing Anthony Mackie on the Today Show last week promoting his new movie, "The Adjustment Bureau" with Matt Damon and Emily Blunt, I developed a little bit of a crush on him and think he should be shirtless soon. The arms in the above photo support my belief. He was simply so charming and humble and cute as he flirted with Ann Curry that I had to look him up and post him. So Mr. Mackie, please take your shirt off soon! He also said that he was a big supporter of hugging and then got into a hug-off with Al Roker. What is not to love about this guy?!

Apologies for the lack of posts last week. I found myself facing some rather difficult circumstances on a personal front and could not bring myself to concentrate on good male shirtlessness. I think you all can tell from that mere fact how heavy said circumstances were. Trouble seems to have cleared for now, but I am still wrestling with how to deal with people who act in an unjust way. I don't think I would have felt better if these people had demonstrated good shirtlessness while acting, but suffice it to say that they did not, which made the situation all the worse.

In any case the second show of the season will start previews tomorrow. No one takes their shirt off in this show either, but the quick changes suggest that there is a lot of shirtlessness happening backstage. I won't complain. Alabama is warming up, and I believe that some good male shirtlessness paired with my favorite accessories of kindness and compassion are in the air. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I realize this is late, but check out a little film called "She Hate Me." A lot of Anthony on Display.