Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Presidents' Day

Okay, so JFK Jr. was not a President himself; I do think he gave the best related -to-a-President shirtlessness ever. Rest in peace. There are few Presidents that I would like to see shirtless, and since our current Commander in Chief has banned shirtless pictures of himself, I thought I would post Jon-jon instead. He may not have run for office, but he sure did spend a lot of time helping the cause.

In honor of Presidents' Day, I am going to spend the day being optimistic about the Presidential election instead of being angry. It is a pleasant change. I worry that I will get an ulcer before November from the sheer negativity of the campaigning, and today will be a kind reprieve from that. Happy Presidents' Day to me!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Peter said...

A classic icon of shirtlessness