Monday, February 6, 2012

Athletic Shirtlessness


I think it can come as no surprise that a woman who considers watching "Downton Abbey" on Sunday nights the highlight of her week is not a huge sports fan. That said, I did watch part of the Superbowl last night so that I could see Madonna's show and the commercials before changing the channel to PBS at 9pm. And being a New Yorker, I have to give a shout out to the New York Giants for winning what seemed like an actual close game. As I searched the web for shirtless photos of Eli Manning, I came across this video of shirtless athletes that has certainly caught me up on some of what I have been missing on the sporting front. I find it amusing that the highest percentage of these players are from soccer, a sport that actively encourages taking off one's shirt. I depend upon the VP to keep me updated on the soccer shirtlessness in the future, and I may have to start paying attention to the World Cup, whenever that comes around again.

In any case, it has been a poor week for posting as I have found myself swamped with work assignments. Work is good, and I am glad to have it. I do miss the good shirtlessness, however. I am headed off to Denver today for a short gig and will just excuse myself ahead of time for not posting on Friday. Since I am not sure of either my schedule or my internet access, I will just bid you adieu until February 17th, when I will be back in New York and ready to look for more good shirtlessness. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: