Friday, March 9, 2012

More Athletic Shirtlessness

I recently recruited some new members to IMS through a theatrical outlet, and one of the new recruits alerted me to Will Demps, formerly of the New York Giants, who clearly gives great shirtlessness. She was interviewing him for an organization that they both belong to, and she told me what a nice guy Mr. Demps was. In fact, this week after his interview, he went to her children's school to talk to a class of 4 and 5 year olds. How cute is that? I continue to promote kindness as the single best accessory to shirtlessness, even edging out water, and Mr. Demps is clearly very well accessorized.

I'm really excited to be expanding the IMS membership. I'm always appreciative of those members who help expand my search for good shirtlessness into other arenas like sports. Welcome! Now that the Oscars are over, I feel that Hollywood is rather lacking on the shirtless front and will have little to offer until the summer. So I am open to any new places that might reveal some excellent male shirtlessness. IMS members, go forth and find it! Until then, I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: