Monday, March 12, 2012

One Sport, No Shirt


IMS Alert! The Vice President of IMS alerted me last night of this ad campaign and the fact that it is playing on an extra large screen at Macy's above the Men's Store on 7th Avenue and 34th Street. The face and torso of Dolce & Gabbana's fragrance, One Sport, Adam Senn, demonstrates his sporty moves in this video, and I for one applaud him for his excellent shirtlessness. I like the Roman-esque feel of this video, possibly because I just purchased my airline ticket to Rome this week after many harrowing days on hold with United Airlines. I can say that I never want to hear Rhapsody in Blue ever again. But after all is said and done, I'm grateful to have a ticket for a fabulous trip to Italy where I hope to see lots of male shirtlessness.

I also have high hopes to see some good male shirtlessness here in New York on April 7th. A theater company that I work with called Leviathan Lab is participating in a 10K run to raise funds for our upcoming projects. I'm not a runner myself, but I'm trying to encourage all the men to run shirtless. Given the success of another fundraiser that I participated in where many of the plays featured male shirtlessness, I'd say shirtless running is the way to go. So far we have one confirmed shirtless runner, and several others toying with the idea. If you would like to read more about Leviathan, or better yet, make a donation please click here. On a personal note, I'd like to say that Leviathan has been very supportive of me as a writer and as an actor, and it has been a privilege to be a part of such a wonderful community. I will be there with bells on on April 7th and hope to see lots of charitable shirtlessness! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: