Monday, July 23, 2012

Boys of Summer

After the events of Friday morning in Colorado, I felt it was inappropriate to post that day.  My thoughts goes out to the victims and their families.  I can only hope that this time something will change on our culture's relationship to guns, even though I have been disappointed on this count many times before.  I wish we lived in a country where the word gun refers to a man's well developed arm muscles rather than a weapon used to kill people.  Sometimes wishes do come true, and so I continue to make mine.

In the meantime, I give you a taste of shirtlessness across the ages sent to me by a very active IMS member who is currently studying for his nursing certification exam.  I hope that when he passes the exam, one of these shirtless hunks is waiting to accompany him to his celebration party!

While I am a big fan of many of these guys, I do marvel at the lack of diversity on this list.  There are lots of men of lots of races all giving good shirtlessness these days and should be included in lists like these.  For instance, I saw a show called "Prison Dancer" at NYMF yesterday that featured some amazing Filipino shirtlessness.  The show is terrific, and the shirtlessness caused me to start clapping in the middle of a fight scene.  I hope some of you will be able to check it out!  Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: