Monday, July 30, 2012

More Olympic Goodness

At the last Olympic Summer Games, I did give a lot of love to that paragon of shirtlessness, Michael Phelps.  Now he has a rival, and it only seems fair that I give Ryan Lochte some air time for providing some excellent shirtlessness right off the bat by winning gold on Day 1 of the London Games.  Unlike Mr. Phelps whose body appears to be almost genetically engineered (double jointed ankles?), Mr. Lochte looks like a normal human being who happens to be in really, really good shape and also swims super fast.  I'm still routing for Mr. Phelps to become the most decorated Olympian ever, but I can't help but cheer Mr. Lochte on as well.

Our fellow IMS member who continues to study hard for his nursing exams has sent me more excellent news in the shirtlessness arena.  I'm almost concerned that I will really suffer from a lack of shirtlessness when he passes his test!  But in the meantime, check out this link to a list of 50 Hunks of the Olympics, many of whom happen also to be shirtless.  The funny British comments make me smile, and the international scope of this list makes it one worth any IMS member's reading time.

Gentle readers, I will be away for 2 weeks on a family vacation to India and will not be posting again until August 17, but I promise to have an exciting Bollywood post when I return.  Until then, I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: