Friday, July 6, 2012

Viva Italia!

Having just returned from my Italian vacation where I watched three of the Euro Cup matches, I thought it was only fitting that I post the Italian football team's Dolce & Gabbana underwear ad.  Though they lost in the final match, they played well and of course, exhibited good shirtlessness.  I'm sad that the star of the games, Mario Balotelli, is not featured here.  Hopefully he and his faux hawk will be in next year's campaign!

So for those of you who were wondering, Italy was wonderful!  Two weeks of eating good food, seeing amazing art and architecture, and hanging out with the vice president of IMS, along with stays in a 16th century palazzo and a feast with 6 of my dearest friends who were able to join me - what could be better?  My goal on the trip was to eat pork products, cheese, and gelato every day, and I'm pleased to say that I achieved my goal.  We did not catch quite as much shirtlessness as perhaps hoped, but there's nothing like a vacation to give you new eyes and get you ready to begin the quest again.  I am ready for whatever shirtlessness New York wants to throw at me!

With that in mind, I am organizing a "Magic Mike" outing.  The vice president, secretary, and I have already made a pact to see the movie together, and I suspect that many more will join us.  More details to come.  Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS 

No comments: