Friday, January 25, 2013

Frosting a Cake


Two IMS members have sent me this link, and so I feel compelled to share it with all of you.  After all, who doesn't like shirtlessness and cake?  Don't be alarmed by the word "Nude" on the video.  Our Master Froster is wearing pants.  Perhaps the person who made this video hasn't really experienced nudity in a long time and therefore became confused when MF took his shirt off.  I can't be sure.  But rest assured, here at IMS I continue to advocate for shirtlessness only and remain dedicated to the idea that pantslessness is for private.  Enjoy, but be forewarned that the video will make you strangely hungry for yellow cake.

It is currently 23 degrees in New York, a whopping 11 degrees higher than it was yesterday.  This is not shirtless weather.  In fact, yesterday I wore do many layers that I could not turn my torso independently of my waist.  It was uncomfortable, and at one point I thought my circulation might be compromised.  I'm ready for some warmer weather.  But until then, I will say let me eat cake and watch shirtless videos!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: