Friday, March 22, 2013

Muay Thai Shirtlessness


This morning as I scrolled through status updates on Facebook, I noticed this man staring out at me from the comments section of one my friend's statuses.  He was commenting on a Top 50 Rabbis list, and his friend posted a Top 50 Hottest Jewish Guys list.  I couldn't help but click on it.  I went to middle school with so many Jewish kids that I begged my parents to let me get bat mitzvahed.  They did not.  In any case, the list is quite good and includes my favorite bad boy, Adam Levine.   This guy, Ilya Grad, came in at number 1.  He is apparently a top ranked Muay Thai boxer, ranked in the top 8 worldwide.  Now I have no idea what Muay Thai boxing is, but I suspect I wouldn't mind finding out more about it.  Mr. Grad seems not to wear a shirt very often which of course recommends him to the blog.  So in honor of the coming Jewish holiday of Passover, I give you Mr. Ilya Grad, a 24 year old Muay Thai boxing champion who is poised to give some good shirtlessness all over the world.

In other news, it is still winter here in New York.  This is not good for the live shirtlessness front which usually starts showing up around this time.  It snowed yesterday, and so I suspect another long, shirted weekend for me.  I wish you, gentle readers, better weather in the days ahead.  Until then, I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: