Monday, March 18, 2013

Shirtlessness by Any Other Name


Lucky for me, there are some really active IMS members out there keeping me up to date on good shirtlessness in many other forums.  Recently, I was alerted to this Asian hottie, Eddie Peng/Peng Yu Yan, who seems to be all the rage in China.  Given his amazing shirtlessness, why shouldn't he be?  I'll admit the fact that his arteries appear to be leaping off his abdomen scares me a little, but his 6 or 12 pack is really phenomenal.  I hope this Chinese-Canadian actor will make the leap to English language films soon so that he can take his shirt off in a language that I understand.  Of course, we shouldn't forget that shirtlessness is a universal language.  So here's to you, Eddie Peng, for your international shirtlessness!

Until the next time, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: