Monday, April 1, 2013

A Little Shirtlessness


After last week's post about diversity on Broadway, I had to post a positive image for change and could think of no one better to recognize for his talent and shirtlessness upon the Broadway stage than Mr. Norm Lewis.  Not only does he give great shirtlessness as pictured above and have a voice that melts like butter, but he is also an incredibly kind man.  So thank you, Mr. Lewis, for representing from all us at Indians for Male Shirtlessness.  We salute you!

In other news, I will be taking a few weeks off from the blog in order to get married.  Yes, my days of complaining about the lack of actual shirtlessness in my life are over since we all know that marriage is a constant shirtless-fest!  I can't reveal the name of my fiance quite yet, but let's just say it rhymes with "looney."  Things have been developing under the radar for a while which has been just a nightmare to hide.  Those posts about being "sick" and "having too much work" were all just ruses for my incredible romance to blossom.  I look forward to sharing all when I return.

Until the next April Fool's Day, I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: