Monday, June 3, 2013

Back in the Saddle


Although my show is not quite open yet, I am finally through the vast majority of rehearsals as well as my traipsing back and forth to New York for extra work on my days off.  So it seems that I can get back to my duties as IMS President and resume my normal posting schedule of Mondays and Fridays.  Today I went shopping with one of my fellow cast members, and while she was trying on some dresses, I happened to catch a glimpse of the Ellen DeGeneres Show which just happened to have Joe Mangiello on as a guest today.  Many IMS members have written to me with enthusiasm about Mr. Mangiello, and I can't say I blame them.  As you see in the above picture, the man has muscles that I didn't know existed.  He certainly lives up to all the nicknames that I have heard him called.  If you don't know what they are, I suggest you say his name three times fast, and you'll get at least one.  Most of them refer to a type of dessert.  In any case, it seems that Mr. Mangiello is a classically trained actor which obviously prepared him for his work on "True Blood" and "Magic Mike."  I like a man who can recite Shakespeare shirtless.

Until this Friday, gentle readers, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: