Friday, July 19, 2013

A Great Accessory

Since I waxed philosophical last week, I thought I'd just throw down some old-fashioned shirtlessness this week that features some of my favorite accessories to shirtlessness.  First of all, this cover of Next Magazine features three handsome actors from the Off- Broadway show, De La Guarda, making it theatrical shirtlessness, a very important and delightful variety.  My dear friend and IMS member, Adam Lobato, is featured on the left along with two of his very buff castmates.  Adam is Latino, which brings us to another  great accessory, diversity.  And then finally, all three of them appear to be playing in water, a fantastic accessory to shirtlessness if there ever was one.  On this 100+ degree day, this photo is a sight for sore eyes!

And just in case you think I didn't mean what I said last week, I'm mostly happy to post a photo of Adam because he is one of the kindest people I know.  And kindness is the number 1 accessory to shirtlessness.  So may you all weather this oppressive heat with some good male shirtlessness and kindness.  It's really the only way to survive.  Until Monday, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: