Friday, July 5, 2013

New Shirtlessness


Last week, I went to a bar to wish an IMS member and her IMS poster boy husband adieu before they moved to Lalaland (Oh LA, why are you taking all my Asian actor friends away from me?), and I learned about Daniel Henney.  We were having a conversation about two of my favorite topics, shirtlessness and diversity, when his name came up.  I'm very excited to post a sexy Asian man because I don't think Asian men get their due respect in the sexiness category.  So go on with your bad self, Mr. Henney.  I'm impressed that he was able to forge a career in Korea in spite of not speaking Korean and then come back to the US to do little movies like "X-Men."

In other news, I'm going through the blue period that usually accompanies the end of a show.  The extreme heat in New York has yet to make shirts optional for men on the street, but here's to hoping.  I suspect that there will be some air-conditioned movie going in order to cool me off and cheer me up.  Stay tuned for news on the next IMS outing for Man of Steel.  Until then, I remain...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: