Friday, September 27, 2013

Local Shirtlessness

Gentle readers, it has been a tumultuous time for the President of IMS, reflected in my erratic posting schedule.  Between my ongoing unhappiness with TimeWarner Cable and its internet services and a travel schedule to make a grown person weak, I have found myself unable to post with the frequency that some of you have come to love.  Alas, though never-faltering, my dedication has experienced some challenges.  The good news is that, although I have not been able to post as much, I have continued to create good shirtlessness on the stage by writing a new play for The Flea Theater in TriBeCa which will definitely have some shirtlessness.  My play will not go up until January, but apparently there is already some good shirtlessness happening there in the current production of "The Recommendation" by Jonathan Caren, directed by my friend Kel Haney.  Kel was kind enough to alert me to the shirtlessness in the play, of which the above is only one example, and invite me to come on Sunday night, which is where I will be.  I'm looking forward to seeing a new play with a multi-racial cast and good shirtlessness that is directed by a woman.  I mean, will wonders in the theater never cease?  I'm excited to support the cause and have some fun reporting on Monday.  Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: