Monday, September 9, 2013

Shirtlessness Down Under



A friend recently posted this video on Facebook, and I had to share it with all of you since it featured an accessory to shirtlessness that I don't often discuss - musical talent.  I love this number from "Sweet Charity" and actually watched the video wishing that I had ever had a chance to perform it.  But turning the tables on the song to be sung by a line of shirtless and almost shirtless guys was genius, and something that I know all the members of IMS will enjoy.  To top it all off, this performance was created in order to raise money for AIDS through OZ Showbiz Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (the analogous organization to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS here in New York) - so philanthropic shirtlessness.  I approve!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
Indians for Male Shirtlessness

No comments: