Monday, April 13, 2009

I Just Can't Get Enough

I'm sorry but Gilles Marini seems to be the only person on TV who is helping our cause out, and so I have to post him twice in a row. Here's a little article from People magazine in which he states that his personality is better than his butt. After seeing him speak so effusively of his partner, Cheryl Burke, I can believe it. A gentleman and good shirtlessness! Swoon!

On other fronts, I have heard a lot of discussion about Ryan Reynolds and have to say that I had no idea that he was such a shirtless hit. At a dinner party last night, his was the first name requested when I described my blog. I don't know how the president of IMS missed this important pillar of good shirtlessness. If there is someone else that I am missing, please let me know. I want to be up to date all of the time.

I think there will be new television this week and hopefully that means new shirtlessness. I've given up hoping for spring after nearly being blown away yesterday as I was walking to an Easter brunch. Instead, I will just hope that all new episodes of new television include new good shirtlessness. I feel the need to hope for something that might actually come into being. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: