Friday, April 24, 2009

Royal Shirtlessness

I have become engrossed in "The Tudors" primarily because every episode contains at least one (who am I kidding? many) shirtless scene. Since I'm watching it on Netflix, I just keep going and watching more and more shirtlessness. Most of it comes courtesy of Jonathan Rhys Meyers who is not my favorite and yet keeps drawing me back with his extremely fit physique. Since the whole thing takes place in England in the 1500's, no one has particularly seen the sun, but I guess I don't notice so much when everyone is so pale.

I'm glad I have at least two more dvd's worth of guaranteed shirtlessness since GA had nothing to offer in its first new episode in 3 weeks. UB won't have a new episode until May, at which point I may wonder what is happening at all. But back to GA, I hope that Derek and Meredith's wedding has some shirtlessness involved because a very pregnant Lexie will not be doing love scenes with shirtless Sloan anytime soon and Owen's penchant for strangling his partners seems to preclude him taking his shirt off. I am placing all my hopes in McDreamy. May he live up to his name!

The weekend in New York promises 80 degree weather which means that very pale men will be taking off their shirts in Central Park. I can hardly wait! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: