Friday, September 4, 2009

Subway Shirtlessness

Everywhere I go in New York, this man is there. Shirtless. It's amazing.

Seriously, I wish I would run into a shirtless Jamie Dornan in person sometime. Instead his fit and sweaty torso is plastered on the wall of every subway station I visit and makes waiting for the train a much more pleasant experience. Honestly, I think IMS has done some real good in the world because ads like this exist and make people happy.

In the meantime, I am starting to get geared up for the new fall season. The other day I saw a commercial for a show called "Eastwick" which is obviously about witches played by Rebecca Romijn, Lindsay Price, and a television newcomer (or someone who has only been on shows that don't feature male shirtlessness making me oblivious to them). I don't have high hopes for this show but was happy to see that when the witches' wishes were coming true, shirtless men seemed to populate their set. This something I wished happened more often on "Charmed," another show featuring three witches. I still can't forgive Lindsay Price that lingerie scene from "Lipstick Jungle," but hopefully she'll have better luck on this show. Let's all hope. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concur, this is one of the best ad campaigns ever!