Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation Shirtlessness

After closing my show last weekend, I fled to sunny California where I discovered that I did not have access to a computer and couldn't post. Sorry for the delay. Will this delightful picture of Kellan Lutz make up for it? Everywhere I go, I am confronted by a shirtless Mr. Lutz on billboards, and I have to say they make me happy. I can't figure out how I haven't gone to a single Twilight movie given this level of shirtlessness, but alas, I haven't. I'll have to fix that immediately. In the meantime, I'm grateful for Calvin Klein and his dedication to good male shirtlessness in all of his ad campaigns. As a thank you, I went out and bought a few of his bras to support the cause as well as my own shirtlessness.

In any case, I'm off to do a million things before returning to Ithaca and the land of college age shirtlessness. I hope the summer heat continues to inspire good male shirtlessness on all fronts. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: