Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva Espana!

In honor of Spain winning the World Cup for the first time, I had to post a picture of Spanish goalie, Iker Casillas. Apparently goaltenders don't rip off their shirts quite as much as offensive players, and so I had to settle for this photo in which Mr. Casillas has not seen the sun quite to the degree that I would prefer. I do what I can. Hurrah for new teams winning, and for players of all nationalities ripping off their shirts spontaneously more than once every four years!

In other spontaneous shirtlessness news, I went to a house party last night with a few castmates after my show and danced like crazy with a shirtless straight man. I'll say that I normally associate shirtless dancing with gay clubs, and it was a very pleasant experience to have my realm of experience widened. Also, I forget how much dancing like crazy can elevate the heart. I've been dancing every day in my show and in rehearsal, but there is something uniquely liberating about getting on the floor and shaking it with a bunch of other people. I'll admit to coming home and dancing around my living room to Michael Jackson and Britney Spears on a regular basis. Having that kind of fun with others makes it even more spectacular. I've definitely got a little extra bounce in my step today!

So with that bounce, I say go out and fight the good fight for male shirtlessness. In this blustering heat the only real solution is good male shirtlessness. If you're not part of the solution, you are definitely part of the problem, which is incidentally how I feel about most of the world's ills. Let's make this world a better place, one sculpted male torso at a time. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: