Monday, August 2, 2010

Vampire Shirtlessness

I know it's crazy that as the president of IMS, I have never watched "True Blood," but Madame Secretary tells me that this hunk, Joe Manganiello, is joining the show as a regular werewolf which I can only assume means that he will be shirtless most of the time. Yay! If this blog would take off, perhaps I could add HBO to my pathetic cable package and enjoy "True Blood" on a regular basis. To be honest, I'm a little bit afraid of the show because I think there is a lot of pantslessness as well as shirtlessness, and you all know I advocate for shirtlessness only. I know the Vice President will have something to say about this as well, but what can I say? I'm just a sweet Indian girl who enjoys good male shirtlessness!

Today I begin rehearsals for "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" at the Hangar Theatre as the choreographer. I was a bit terrified by the prospect of creating the movement for an entire show, but now that rehearsals are upon me, I'm excited to be creative in a different way than I have been in a while. I also am trying to figure out how to get at least one speller to take his shirt off. My job is really never done. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: