Friday, December 17, 2010

Loving Shirtlessness Tonight!

Today is a happy day for this gay icon because I have a fabulous evening planned which will culminate in this film. I am cooking up a pork tenderloin for a few friends, including the vice president of IMS, and then heading en masse to the movie. Good food, good friends, and good shirtlessness? Merry Christmas to me!

I've heard that there is plenty of shirtlessness, male and female, in this movie. Thank goodness because baby, it's cold outside! There has been very little shirtlessness in my life this December, and so I look forward to enjoying it with other connoisseurs. There has been some unfortunate discussion about Mr. Gyllenhaal's alleged relationship with Taylor Swift in our preparatory emails for the evening, but tonight will be all about Mr. Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway who has become one of my favorite actresses. She always looks fantastic, chooses interesting roles, and can make fun herself. I'm a fan.

In other shirtlessness, lists are currently being compiled of the best shirtlessness of the year, and a good one is this one posted on the Huffington Post. I keep this tab up on my web browser so that I always have some shirtlessness on hand when needed. I love end of the year lists! If any of you gentle readers have suggestions for an end of the year list for this blog, please feel free to comment. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: