Friday, July 22, 2011

Friends with Benefits Indeed!

Admittedly, I came late to the JT bandwagon. When one of my close girlfriends was obsessed with the "Justified" album, I pooh-poohed her, but after "SexyBack"I had to give it to her. Justin Timberlake does consistently bring sexy back, and always in surprising ways. Just when I thought he was just another boy band has-been, he turned out some great music on his own, continued to excel with his Michael Jackson moves, and then showed he could make fun of himself on SNL. Recently, he has been turning up in movies and proving himself as an actor. I liked him in "The Social Network." So in honor of his upcoming romcom that I certainly want to see, I'm posting him here. Justin, you can be my friend with benefits anytime!

Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: