Friday, July 8, 2011

While I have been rather despondent on the shirtless front for the past month, it hasn't stopped people reporting to me on some excellent shirtlessness happening around the world. This Korean star, Rain, has been generating quite a bit of excitement, and recently I have received many reports on his wondrous shirtlessness. He certainly has more ab muscles than I thought humanly possible. I feel that Rain may just wash my despondence away!

While all the negative shirtless publicity has been a real downer, I have started to remember the joy that good male shirtlessness, when used properly, can bring. As of late, times have been a bit tough, but good male shirtlessness has been one of the few things that is helping me through. Knowing that multiple abs are out there being exposed in positive ways makes me feel like maybe there is some good in the world. We'll keep working on it, on torso at a time. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: