Monday, July 4, 2011

Renewing the Hope

Gentle readers, I must apologize for my extended absence from this blog as well as for the lack of a photo in today's entry. The last month has been a difficult one for the cause as male shirtlessness became a tawdry headline instead of a force for good in the world. Honestly, I have needed the last month to recover from the shock of it. After working so hard for good male shirtlessness for the past 3 years, it was a great blow to see the cause co-opted for less than honorable uses. I won't name names, but I must strongly state that members of Congress should think twice about their shirtlessness and its use in the future.

In any case, I think I have recovered and will return to my twice weekly schedule for the rest of the summer. Surely there must be some good shirtlessness out there to lift my spirits and yours. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: