Monday, September 26, 2011

Latin Shirtlessness

In honor of my trip to Mexico which kept me away from posting last week, I give you Enrique Iglesias who is not Mexican but started his career on a Mexican label. He also seems to like being shirtless, and I feel that a shirtless man who can sing is not a bad thing. I have professed my preference for dancers, being one myself, but I do enjoy a good song. This leads me to believe that there are many excellent accessories to good shirtlessness. Perhaps I need to explore more of them.

I went to Mexico City for work last week, and although I was at a lovely resort just south of the city, I did not really get any time to evaluate the shirtlessness in that country. Certainly, I would expect that many men meet at least the second point of the Two Point Standard - Seeing the sun - since it is quite sunny. I spent a meager 30 minutes by the pool hoping to soak up a little vitamin D before rehearsal, mostly because I had taken the trouble to wax my legs before flying and didn't want the pain to be in vain. But alas no one else was at the pool when I was. Sometimes the search for good shirtlessness is harder than one can imagine.

For instance, there was no good shirtlessness on DH last night. What kind of season opener is that? There also was no good writing. I guess this really is the last season. All I can say is that I hope it gets juicier before it ends. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: