Monday, September 5, 2011

Shirtless Moves


I am officially in mourning for The Rocky Horror Show. Not having reliable good shirtlessness and a dance party every night has had an adverse effect on my mood. Who knew? This proves that good male shirtlessness is truly a natural mood elevator. In any case, this song was the penultimate song of our final dance party, and when I watched the video and realized that the lead singer of Maroon 5 was shirtless, I thought it was a fitting tribute to a fantastic summer. Mr. Levine has more tatoos than I tend to prefer with my shirtlessness, but I have no doubts that there are a few IMS members out there who can really appreciate his artwork.

This song also highlighted to me another excellent accessory to shirtlessness - moves. Having a dance party immediately after the show every night reminded me of how much I love to get on the dance floor and shake it. And our Rocky always hung around to dance with me in his shirtless state. I won't bore you all with my continued adoration of Mr. Madsen, but I will say a man who can pull off shirtlessness and moves on the dance floor is a keeper. One of my castmates recently told me that he was looking for someone to talk to at the end of the night which prompted me to consider what I was looking for in a partner. I really just want someone who can dance with me for a whole song. And I don't mean move around while looking at all the other people on the floor - I mean someone who can really dance with me. So tonight I'm hoping that there is a someone out there looking for a dance partner, a person who can talk late at night to my castmate, and good shirtlessness for all. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: