Friday, December 2, 2011

Twin Shirtlessness

One of the many joys of being President of IMS is receiving pictures like this one in my inbox. I have no idea who these two men are, but a new IMS member just sent this picture to me, strong in her belief that they should be added to the blog. Indeed they should! The cause is strong, my friends, the cause is strong.

I am gearing up for a full month of holiday parties and last minute shows and hoping that some shirtlessness is on the menu for at least some of the events. This afternoon, my writers' lab is hosting a mailing party, and the man who is organizing the event has offered to take his shirt off if only some of the writers will come in and help him. I shall be folding and stuffing letters into envelopes this afternoon! I'm so glad that shirtlessness is being used as an incentive to do good works. I wonder what else it could be used for...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: