Friday, April 6, 2012

Nothing Comes Between Me and My Calvins

One sign of spring has been the proliferation of men's underwear ads on buses and telephone kiosks. Suddenly, everywhere I walk, there are shirtless men smiling at me. Obviously, this makes me really happy. The Calvin Klein underwear campaign has been particularly delightful this spring, featuring newcomer Matthew Terry. Apparently, he is 20 years old which makes me feel a little bit embarrassed about posting him, but of course, a little embarrassment never stopped me ! So happy Spring! Let the shirts come off!

Also, tomorrow my friends in the Leviathan Lab will be running the Scotland Run 10K. Several of them will be running shirtless at my urging. I'm very happy that two of my favorite things, male shirtlessness and theater, will be combined in one event. If you would like to support opportunities for Asian actors, please go to
http://www.leviathanlab.com/
to make a tax-deductible donation. Run Leviathan Run!

I'm off to do some standardized patient work at a local medical school. I'll be looking for shirtless male models to smile at me as I walk down the street. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: