Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shirtlessness IRL (In Real Life)

Perhaps William Levy is getting old for some of you, but I assure you, he has worked some kind of magic spell on my mom.  So in anticipation of Mothers' Day, I repost Mr. Levy giving us a little bit of Zac Ephron action with his shirtwork.  I think he is just adorable and have been enjoying his dances on Dancing with the Stars - not as much as his partner Cheryl Burke or my mother, but enjoying him nonetheless.

My posting schedule has been totally thrown off this week due to some real life shirtlessness, namely the show that I have been working on for 2g Theater called "Fifteen."  It is 15 short pieces created in one week around the theme "Coming of Age," and all of you know that phrase means "old enough to take off your shirt" to me.  In the piece that I co-wrote, one character is shirtless for almost the entire 8-minute play, and in the one that I directed, one of my actors has his shirt stolen on stage.  The director of the piece I wrote has fully embraced the shirtless aesthetic, in fact, encouraging the actor to rub himself with lotion, do push ups, and towel off on stage.  It's been a good time.  And anyone who doubts the sexiness of the Asian male should check out the show - there is a lot of hotness going on.  For tickets, go to http://intheworks.2g.org/.  Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: