Friday, April 13, 2012

O Happy Day!




Today on my way home from yoga class, I stopped in the drugstore to pick up some paper towels and found that my new show boyfriend, William Levy, was on the cover of People magazine. How I wished that I was flying somewhere so that I could justify it! I'm trying to keep my gossip magazine habit down to only those times when I really need it (like when I'm flying in an airplane and use the gossip magazine to calm my nerves during turbulence). So I admired his adorable smile in the checkout line and then came home to look him up online and see how he is.

People.com currently has an article posted which includes video of him from his shirtless photo shoot (does he do any other kind?) and an interview in which he discusses being on DWTS. Apparently dancing is much harder than he thought, but he continues to be humble even as he cha-cha's his way to the top. My mom officially has thrown over Derek Hough for him as her dream dance partner, a day which I honestly thought would never come. While I still can't get over my adoration of Gilles from his stint of DWTS, I do hope Mr. Levy will go all the way to winning the Mirror Ball Trophy.

Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: