Monday, April 2, 2012

Nice Work If You Can Get It


Okay, there is no shirtlessness in the above video, but I'm posting it because we all know that William Levy gives good shirtlessness and now we can see him dance. He's no Gilles Marini in the dance department, but his cute little dimples have won me over. Even my mom is routing for him. I hope he takes off his shirt in the next round!

So there have been a lot of obstacles to my posting lately. I lost my phone the night before I traveled to Buffalo, and so there was a huge technical situation on my hands that almost sent me over the brink. While I still hold to the maxim that the best accessory to shirtlessness is kindness, I think a close second would be technical knowledge of the many gadgets that now rule our lives. I would have been much happier updating my new phone if a nice shirtless technical support man had been helping me. But alas, that was not the case.

My days have been crazy of late, and I'm not sure of what to do about it. Basically, I'm just holding out until my trip to Italy in late June when I will be offline and phone-free for two glorious weeks. If things work out, I will be surrounded by handsome, shirtless Italian men as well. But until then, I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: