Friday, August 24, 2012

Ahhh Call Me!


This song has been the hit of the summer for me and for many others.  The plethora of lip-sync videos to this song has been astounding and amusing.  I was first introduced to it by the fabulous video compiled by the gentlemen of Abercrombie & Fitch which I posted here in June.  Later the Olympic Swim team made another video to it which also featured a fair amount of shirtlessness and was posted as well.  In the past few days, I have watched a wide variety of, shall we call them "tribute videos," with great joy including a remix by Cookie Monster called "Share It Maybe."  Last night I finally watched the real video made by Miss Carly Rae Jepsen and realized that it features excellent shirtlessness and a twist that made this IMS President laugh out loud.  So enjoy!


Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: