Friday, September 7, 2012

I Like His Smile


Since the video on Monday seemed to suggest that there are no African-American bachelors to be found in Hawaii or wherever they shot it, I thought I should right the wrong by posting one of my secret favorite African-American poster boys for shirtlessness.  I don't know what it is about Shemar Moore; I just get giddy when I see him.  I like his smile.  Yes, it's his smile, that's it!  I know he is not smiling in the above photo, but with arms like that, does he have to?  I have no idea whether Mr. Moore is a bachelor, but I do know that he has spent a great deal of his career shirtless, and for this, I salute him.

Now that the conventions are over, we are officially into election season, and though I try to keep it non-political here on IMS, please have patience with my occasional outbursts.  I may end up with an ulcer before November 6th, and I shall be relying heavily on good male shirtlessness to help me through this fall.  May the new crop of television shows bolster us together!

The one bit of hope that I have recently been offered is attending workshops of plays by two of my fellow Writers' Lab writers and discovering that both contained multiple instances of shirtlessness.  I can't help but feel that I am exerting some influence among my peers.  I won't lie: it feels good.  I will continue to pursue my activism for our cause, my fellow members.  We are having an effect!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: