Monday, September 3, 2012

Shirtless Bachelors!

A certain IMS member who recently passed his nursing exam just passed this link on to me, and all I have to say is where are all these cute bachelors?  From the video, it looks like there are all hanging loose in Hawaii, and now I wish I could be there too.  I like how many Asian guys are representing in this video, although I'm surprised not to see a single African-American bachelor in the bunch.  Eligible bachelors come in all shapes and sizes, and I'm hoping that these cuties also sport my favorite accessory to shirtlessness, kindness.  They do all seem to be able to take off their shirts with a moment's notice which makes me pretty happy.  Frankly shirtless guys singing about how beautiful he finds us makes me very happy.

As this Labor Day holiday marks the end of summer and probably the end of live shirtlessness soon, I am home trying to write a new short play and cast another short play that will go up later this month.  And I have a cold which is a drag.  It's happy videos like the one above that keep me going.  I hope they keep you going too!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: