Friday, October 5, 2012

Gleeful Shirtlessness


The vice president of IMS recently alerted me to new good male shirtlessness on Glee this season, and so I present Dean Stanley Geyer for your enjoyment.  I wonder how I never seemed to meet anyone in a state of shirtlessness when taking any sort of dance or acting class, or at least not anyone who went to my church.  Alas, how tv and reality differ!  But I'm happy to see that Glee is getting in on the shirtless action.  I'm pretty sure that Glee is the gayest show on television (making the fact that it runs on Fox both ironic and hysterical), and as such, there should be much more shirtlessness on it.  Gleeks, take note!

In other news, I am now working on a short play about migrant Filipino workers with Leviathan Lab's fall production, Migration Nation.  When asked if I would be working male shirtlessness into my play, I responded that making a migrant worker take off his shirt seemed wrong to me.  And so it seems that I have finally found the line that cannot be crossed on my quest for good shirtlessness: exploited people.  In case any of you were wondering if my quest would cause me to make dubious choices in my creative work, the answer is no.  Even I have boundaries.

I'll be working out of town on Monday, using my acting skills to help corporate managers communicate like normal people, but plan on posting something juicy next Friday.  Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: