Thursday, November 29, 2012

No Internet, No Shirtlessness

Although I did take the day after Thanksgiving off, figuring that the day after the country has gorged itself in turkey and sides was perhaps not the best day for shirtlessness, my silence since then has not been intentional.  I currently have no Internet service due to an "outage" from Time Warner Cable.  While no one can tell me where this "outage" is occurring exactly, or why it is happening, or perhaps most importantly, when it will be fixed, they do keep assuring me that "technicians are working as fast as they can."  I am not convinced.  So I am currently in the public library.  Somehow I don't feel comfortable posting shirtless pictures in a library filled with children, and so I have to skip the shirtlessness for this week.  Hopefully a new week will bring some new Internet access and therefore some new shirtlessness.  All I can say is that it is currently a very dark time for the President of IMS.  It makes me feel like I'm in the early 90s.  I'm just waiting for someone to take my hair products away.

Sorry gentle readers for the delay.  I hope to be posting again by next Monday.

Yours in shirtlessness in spirit,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: