Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More Marines Maybe


The internet is back in my building!  It came back over the weekend, but sadly a horrible stomach virus incapacitated me for my Monday post.  I am better now, due to copious amounts of ginger ale.  And to celebrate the happiness of both the return of the internet and my appetite (almost) I give you some US Marines, once again dancing to the IMS song of the year "Call Me Maybe."  I thought this video was cute when I first saw it, but then I compared it to the video that it parodies created by the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders and found it hilarious.  Full disclosure - being from Buffalo makes me automatically hate the Miami Dolphins, and so while I'm sure the Marines who made this video compiled it in homage to them, I just found it to be a hilarious send up of all of their moves.  There is lots of shirtlessness to be had, although not all of it is good.  But kudos to the US Marines for taking the time to make a fun video while fighting a war and incorporating shirtlessness for good.

The only thing positive that I can say about my stomach virus is that my abs have never been flatter.  Other than that, the whole episode was horrible and hopefully not to be repeated.  It will take a lot of shirtlessness to get over the ordeal.  Shirtless get well telegrams are welcome since I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: